Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Apology to Ave Maria Radio

Earlier today I posted an article about Ave Maria Radio (an EWTN affiliate) reporting that convicted killer Ledell Lee's last meal was the "Eucharist" while all other media sources reported "communion" from an unknown denomination. 




Another Catholic blogger picked up the story from me and linked back to my post. 

I questioned Ave Maria Radio's article title using "Eucharist" without waiting for Ave Maria Radio's answer to the question "where was their source?" 

That was wrong and I apologize to Ave Maria Radio for not waiting for their return phone call before posting the story or a return email from EWTN whom I did ask clarification from as Ave Maria Radio is an EWTN affiliate. 

I have spoken with Ave Maria Radio's news director and he told me it was an honest mistake by a person being a bit "overzealous" in posting their story. 

Seems there is a lot of that going on lately. 

I am removing the original article from my blog. 

Again, my apologies to Ave Maria Radio for not giving them more time to respond before posting my article. 


God bless.


Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner 


*I did also receive an email from EWTN. 





1 comment:

  1. I don't think you have anything to apologize for....EWTN/ Ave Maria Radio need to get their facts straight if they purport to be a news outlet.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...