So this was going around Twitter tonight and I thought I'd take a stab at it. And I am passing this on to other Catholic bloggers to do too! 😇
5) The Virgin Mary
6) The Virgin Mary
7) Have never been to Extraordinary, but I dream of it.
8) I'm a Catholic gypsy at the moment, haven't attended mass at my official parish in ages (too progressive). I attend assorted parishes around my state looking for a new home parish. Mostly I feel like the Jews in the wilderness (see more on that HERE).
9) None currently
10) Hail Mary, Glory Be, Hail Holy Queen, Our Father
11) Answered above
12) My blessed "I'm A Catholic, Please call a Priest" necklace, holy water bottle & rosary beads - never leave home without them!
14) Holy Guardian Angels (Oct.2)
16) It's as hard to find as Bigfoot around here!
17) 2 weeks ago
18) Coming from Protestantism hearing "vocational life" was completely foreign to me. If only I'd been raised Catholic...
19) Too many to pick from - hate hearing new or folk type music at Mass. Give me old Gregorian Chant every time!
20) Favorite Catholic meme...
21) I have a ton of favorite Catholic movies, love the Bernadette/Lourdes movies, "Going My Way" and "Come to the Stable" are my top favorites.
22) Do Christmas carols count? I love "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen", "Oh Come all Ye Faithful" and "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!"
23) I'm no expert on encyclicals as I haven't read a whole lot of them, but I would say JPII's "Ecclesia de Eucharistia" and Benedict XVI's "Deus Caritas Est" (as they are currently sitting beside me at my desk😎).
25) "Ave Maria" and "Daily, Daily, Sing to Mary"
26) The verses in John 21 where Jesus asks Peter if he loves him.
27) There are so many! I probably pick up St. Faustina's Divine Mercy Diary the most often (love reading this during Lent).
28) Blogging? 😇
29) Pope St. Gregory I, Pope Pius X, Pope St. Leo the Great
31) my best friend
33) Seeing people hold hands and raise them up during the Our Father at Mass. 😕
34) The Sacraments!
Passing this on to other bloggers...lets see you post on this. Leave a link in my comments area so I don't miss your post answers!
Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner
Thanks to JenToInfinity on Twitter for inspiring this post!
The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."
All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner
© 2007-2020 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*