Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015 Blizzard at my house

Here in Connecticut the blizzard is named Colbie.  So far we've gotten over 2 feet of snow.  Because of the wind it's much higher in some areas, but not as bad as I expected it to be.  We've certainly seen much worse.

This is the view from my front door...that's the top of my mailbox.  There is a road in front of it, but its completely buried under snow.




This is the view from my home office window of my daughter trying to open the barn door to feed our flock of ducks and geese during a break in the snow...



The wind is picking up again, but not too bad so far.  I can hear snow-blowers going, but the roads are empty because of the driving ban currently in place.

I plan on spending my day making and eating chili while catching up on what is stored on my DVR.

God bless, hope everyone is keeping safe and warm during the storm.


In Christ,


Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner







No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...