Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Virgin Mary statues and images moving around the globe

Over night in my email I received two stories about "moving Mary miracles" according to some anyway. 

Personally, I don't see it, but I'm going to share them for others to judge for themselves. 

What I will say, in this first one...if true about the miracles of healing [deaf 33 years now can hear, lame can walk, stroke victim in perfect health now and husbands returning to wives - marriages healed etc], it would not surprise me and I would be more inclined to believe this story then the next one.  

One woman calls this the "second Lourdes"...maybe it will be. 




More on this story here: http://www.irishcentral.com/culture/craic/Crowds-still-flock-to-moving-Virgin-Mary-statue-at-Ballinspittle-three-decades-on-VIDEO.html

***

Now this one... Mary's moving lips during prayer... 





I think its just the camera/optical illusion, but again, you decide...


More on this story here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3170287/The-amazing-footage-Sydney-parishioners-say-shows-Virgin-Mary-s-lips-moving-painting-pray-local-church.html

***

There were a few other "Mary miracles" in my email...but they were simply too much for me specifically to share here.  You can find them in this Yahoo article if you're interested in that sort of thing: https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/29006976/virgin-mary-painting-filmed-praying-in-sydney-church/


In Christ,


Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner




1 comment:

  1. Perhaps your answer is the reason for discontent on Catholic statuary. To you it is a great explanation, to many others it is the very reason Luther broke off. When Christ gave answers they were short with ease of understanding. Often I find myself giving length explanation to simple questions.

    ReplyDelete

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...