EWTN’s New Season Rocks Your
With 11 New Shows!
Irondale, AL – There’s something for everyone in EWTN’s new fall line-up! From Nigeria to Ireland to the U.S., you’ll enjoy interviews and talk shows with fabulous Catholics from around the world; discover Church ministries you may never have considered joining – until now; help your kids and grandkids learn the faith; learn about Scripture, the Catechism and leading lights of the Church in a new way; discern a vocation; and so much more! Here’s a taste:
- The Church Universal: Fr. Joseph Mary introduces viewers to the many apostolates in the Church that are making an impact in the world today! Sundays, 5 p.m. ET; Fridays, 10 p.m. ET.
- Three Wise Women: Singer and Irish politician Dana Scallon; Catherine Wiley, founder of the Catholic Grandparents Association; and Kathy Sinnott, a former politician who was inspired by her son, who died in 2009, to found Ireland’s only Catholic liberal arts college, as well as their guests, share a lifetime of experience and wisdom rooted in the Faith. Sundays, 5 a.m. ET; Wednesdays, 5 p.m. ET.
- At Home With Jim & Joy: Dynamic husband & wife radio team Jim & Joy Pinto bring their powerful witness to daytime TV with the launch of their weekly live talk show that focuses on marriage, family, and pro-life issues. Thursdays, 2 p.m. ET; Fridays, 5 p.m. ET; Sundays, 2 a.m. ET.
- Catholics Come Home: Tom Peterson invites you to meet people whose lives dramatically changed thanks to this ministry’s inspiring messages, which have helped lead believers and non-believers home to the Catholic Church. Sundays, 5 p.m. ET; Thursdays, 4:30 a.m. ET & 10 pm. ET.
- The World Over Interviews with Raymond Arroyo: Classic one-on-one interviews with the biggest names in the Church, entertainment, and Catholic culture. Wednesdays, 5:30 p.m. ET; Saturdays, 2:30 a.m. ET.
- Vocation Boom: Interviews with priests, seminarians, vocation directors, seminary rectors and laypeople to help men discern a calling to the priesthood! Sundays, 11 a.m. ET; Thursdays; 5:30 p.m. ET.
- Word for a Wounded World: Nigerian Father Maurice Emelu draws on a wealth of African stories grounded in Scripture and Tradition to help Catholic achieve the reconciliation and healing they need on their pilgrimage to Heaven. Thursdays, 5:30 p.m. ET; Saturdays, 5:30 a.m. ET.
- Animated Stories from the Bible: Children will learn important values such as honesty, love, compassion and the power of prayer in the presentation of the most beloved stories from the Old Testament. Tuesdays, 4 p.m. ET.
- Exile and Return: Sacred Scripture Scholars Fr. Joseph Ponessa & Laurie Manhardt bring the Old Testament books dealing with the post- Babylonian exile alive! Sundays, 1:30 a.m. ET; Fridays, 2 p.m. ET.
- Grab Your Catechism Season II: Tune in as Father Charles Connor takes you through another section of the Catechism; stay with Him and go through the whole Catechism in one year! Sundays, 4 p.m. ET; Tuesdays, 11 p.m.
- He Dared Speak the Truth: A discussion of Catholic Philosopher Dietrich von Hildebrand, who stared death in the face by tackling the Nazis’ propaganda, by two people who knew him best – his wife Alice and John Henry Crosby. Wednesdays, 2:30 p.m. ET; Fridays, 11 p.m. ET.
Which will be your favorite? Tune in and find out!
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 33rd year, is available in over 230 million television households in more than 140 countries and territories. With its direct broadcast satellite television and radio services, AM & FM radio networks, worldwide short-wave radio station, Internet website www.ewtn.com, electronic and print news services, and publishing arm, EWTN is the largest religious media network in the world.