Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Monday, June 16, 2008

My 100th post...not what I had planned


My 100th post on this blog. I had been thinking for a while what I would write about and had a few ideas none of which are what this blog is going to be about. This Father's day while many children were celebrating their fathers and fathers were basking in their special day, one family in my community were grieving and still are grieving. On Father's Day evening their teenage daughter was killed in a tragic car accident. This girl's little brother is a friend and classmate of my youngest daughter. Our hearts are breaking for this family and this tragic loss of such a young and beautiful life. I haven't got anything more to say on this, but I'd like to share a prayer and ask my readers to please pray for this family. Thank you.

Precious Lord, bring peace to this mourning family and their friends as only You can. Comfort them as they grieve and bring them peace to accept this tragedy. Let them feel your love and grace surround them and carry them through this time of mourning and sorrow. Let them remember her with happiness and smiles. May God bless her family and friends, and may she rest in the loving arms of her Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...