Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults "RCIA" Question

I've got a few questions for my Catholic readers and those who are entering the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, commonly known as "RCIA" this fall. What I'd like to know from other RCIA teachers is what books or programs do you use in your parish? Do you follow a specific plan or book? And for those interested in joining RCIA what would you like to study or what questions would you like answered? Please email me or leave a comment. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...