Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I wish Mel Gibson had done it...

...the continuing story of Jesus Christ after he was placed in the tomb. 

The movie is "Risen"...



Whatever you think of Mel Gibson, his "The Passion of the Christ" movie was spectacular...at least in my opinion. I wish Gibson had done this movie and continued the story.  This looks good...but I just don't know if it will hold up to "The Passion of the Christ". 

More about "Risen" here: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/mark-judge/risen-next-passion-christ 



In Christ, 

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...