Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Father John Corapi's Conversion Story

I am a huge fan of Father John Corapi whom has a few shows on EWTN. Each Saturday night I try to tune in and watch him teach the faith like no one else I've ever seen. The man is a gifted teacher and a blessing to all who hear him teach. He played a large role in my converting to the Catholic faith. He answered many of my questions about the faith and taught me the truth of the Catholic faith just by watching his programs on EWTN. Now he wasn't the only one whom taught me the faith, but he did teach me a great deal and he's a joy to listen to. For anyone who doesn't yet know about Father John Corapi, I thought I would post his conversion story in his own words for you to listen to. I hope you find him a blessing the way I did.

1 comment:

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...