Pages

Our Motto:

The Connecticut Catholic Corner Motto: Romans 14:16 "Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil."

All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner

© 2007-2023 All articles owned by Connecticut Catholic Corner *except EWTN press releases(see sidebar)*

***FYI: Comments***

Due to continued problems with Disqus I have removed them from this blog- in doing so comments from 2018-2020 have disappeared from my blog posts.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Gay Marriage Legal in Connecticut


Today Connecticut became the third state in the nation (behind Massachusetts and California) to legalize same sex marriage. I can't say I didn't see this coming, as a matter of fact I am a bit surprised it took this long considering the liberal lean of many in Connecticut. I am sorry to see it happen. We don't need this. Our children don't need this. God doesn't want this. I think I've done enough posts on gay marriage lately so I won't repeat them at this point, but for anyone who missed them or wants to know what this Catholic blogger feels on the subject, you can read my previous posts in this blogs archives.
My posts on gay marriage:

Connecticut Catholic Corner: Christians And Same Sex Marriage


Connecticut Catholic Corner: Catholic Church's Opposition to Gay Marriage


Connecticut Catholic Corner: Same Sex Couples And the Catholic Church

More on the story:
Connecticut OKs Same-Sex Marriage, State Supreme Court Rules Gays Have Right To Marry, Becoming 3rd State To Legalize Such Un..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a Catholic blog, please keep your comments respectful to my Faith even when you disagree.

Profanity will not be tolerated - it will be DELETED, so do not waste your time or mine.

Thank you and God bless...

Julie @ Connecticut Catholic Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...